What information do we collect and how is it used?
We may collect the following kinds of information from you: (a) contact information and other personally identifying information; and (b) traffic or “clickstream” data. Our collection of each type of data is described below:
Personal Information. We may collect Personal Information that you provide us when you:
- Purchase, order, return, exchange or request certain information about our products and services;
- Contact us directly with questions about products or our services;
- Join our mailing list; or
- Provide us with comments or suggestions.
Traffic or Clickstream Data. We collect some information regarding your use of the Website by monitoring browser functions and files accessed by you. This data is referred to as “clickstream” or “traffic” data. Clickstream data does not contain any personally identifying information, and we may share clickstream data with certain selected third parties. Any such shared data shall be solely in aggregated, anonymous form. For example, our server may collect information about the websites from which users entered our website to enable us to determine the most frequently searched terms leading users to our services. This helps us provide users with the most relevant search results. It also provides us with information we can use to check for fraudulent behavior or other abnormalities and to ensure that our Website is operating efficiently and providing you with optimal service.
How do we use your information?
We may use your information in a number of ways, including the following:
- To deliver the products and services that you have requested;
- To manage your account and provide you with customer support;
- To perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content, or products, services, or content offered by others;
- To communicate with you by e-mail about products or services provided by us or other third parties;
- To develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on our site and other sites;
- To enforce our terms and conditions;
- To manage our business; and
- To perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
We may use financial information or payment methods provided by you to process payment for any purchases made by you on the Website, or by phone, fax or mail, to protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions, and otherwise as needed to manage our business.
Do we share your information?
The information gathered by us will never be shared with third parties.
However, we may disclose your information if necessary in the following situations:
- In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- When we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees, or others; to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; or to enforce our website terms and conditions or other agreements or policies.
- In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
Is data stored by us secure?
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of information, we have physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information it collects online. However, data security is a constantly evolving art and science. Users should also take care with how they handle and disclose their personal information and should avoid sending personal information through insecure e-mail. Please refer to the Federal Trade Commission's website at www.ftc.gov/bcp/menus/consumer/data.shtm for information about how to protect yourself against identity theft. You should consider any communication that you transmit to us (such as data, questions or answers, comments, or suggestions) as non-confidential, and you agree that Jones will not be liable or responsible if information that belongs to you is intercepted and used by an unintended recipient.
How can I access or correct any personally identifying information about me?
To request a copy of the personally identifiable information you have sent to us, please send an e-mail containing your request to [email protected]. You must provide your full name and the e-mail address from which the request is received (and to which the response will be sent) must match the e-mail on file with us. You may then correct or delete such information using the procedures specified in the e-mail.
How do I find out more about our information practices?
Statbrook Associates LLC
1771 E. Flamingo Rd., Suite 115A
Las Vegas, NV 89119
You may also contact us at this address if you think any information we have collected about you is inaccurate or incomplete or if you want to make changes to the types of information about you that we may be collecting.
If you have any questions, comments, or feature requests, Contact Us